Green Detox Apple Cider Vinegar Juice recipe
Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) is made from nutritious, organically grown apples and retains many beneficial components because raw apple cider vinegar is not pasteurized. ACV undergoes two fermentation processes where it produces enzymes and life giving nutrients that make apple cider vinegar the powerhouse it is.
ACV is the ultimate ingredient in any serious detox plan
Some of the benefits of adding ACV to your freshly cold press juice is that it may help improve bowl irregularities, thereby removing toxins from the body at a faster rate. it also helps with your detox plan especially if you are looking for an efficient weight loss program
Beneficial ingredients in raw apple cider vinegar give it its power to make us feel better, look better, detox and feel energized. Just look at some of the beneficial ingredients in raw apple cider vinegar:
- Potassium – helps to fight against brittle teeth, hair loss and runny noses.
- Pectin – helps to regulate blood pressure and reduce bad cholesterol.
- Malic Acid – gives ACV the properties of being resistant to viruses, bacteria, and fungus.
- Calcium – supports strong bones and teeth.
- Ash – gives ACV its alkaline property which aids your body in maintaining proper pH levels for a healthy alkaline state.
- Acetic Acid – It appears that this acid slows the digestion of starch which can help to lower the rise in glucose that commonly occurs after meals.
1 x green apple
1x large cucumber
5 x celery stalks
1 stalk of broccoli
15ml of organic apple cider vinegar
2 spoons of protein powder – of your choice
Add all ingredients to your Kuvings cold press juicer – one at a time using the juicing strainer.
close the smart cap and add the protein powder, cinnamon powder and the Apple Cider Vinegar.
keep your Kuvings juicer running for 1 minute to blend then ingredients together