The Hurom H-AA Alpha Cold Press juicer is part of the classic series by world renowned Hurom.
This model features the most preferred double winged ogre with rotation of 43rpm.
Despite the slow rotation speed, this juicer performed exceptionally well and juiced the same produce without clogging or jamming when we compared it to other juicers on our site.
We found the double edged auger to be exceptionally well designed and squeezed more juice and left the pulp exceptionally dry.
Chamber of the Classic Series
- Made of a BPA-free Tritan plastic, the 500-milliliter chamber of the Classic Series now has a significantly larger capacity.
- Fine Strainer
- The fine strainer keeps the liquid and solid components of the juice completely separated inside the juicer, making it possible for the user to produce pulp-free juices. Made of highly durable stainless steel and PEI plastic, the fine strainer has been designed to withstand the high pressures produced by the auger.
- Spinning Brushes
- With the addition of more spinning brushes, the Classic Series now features four brushes that operate simultaneously to keep the solid and liquid components of the juice thoroughly mixed inside the strainer and chamber, ensuring the smooth discharge of juice from the machine.
One of the benefits of this juicer is the adjustable control lever for the pulp. By simply adjusting it, you can achieve different results, depending on what you are aiming to achieve. The lever allows to adjust the amount off pressure inside the juicing chamber to accomote various fruits and vegetables
- Slow 43 RPM motor with quiet operation
- Separate 17 RPM screen and spinning brush rotation
- Alpha juicing components
- Semi-transparent hopper
- Ergonomic design with utility based features
- Pulp discharge control lever
- Included accessories: 1 Coarse Screen, 1 Homogenising Blank, 1 Pulp Collection Container, 1 Juice Collection Container & 1 Cleaning Brush
- Easy to clean
- Simple to assemble
- BPA free materials