HUROM HV Slow Juicer
The Hurom HV is oe of our best performing cold press juicer that deliver exceptional result every time. The juicing parts are extremely durable, and juices very fast. It can juice around 10 litres of cold press juice in under 30 minutes, thanks to its stable performance, no jamming and very sturdy strainers.
If you are looking for a cold press juicer under £300, the Hurom HV will be the right choice for you as it will serve you for many years.
This juicer is used in our juice bar without fail and has impressed us with its performance and durability.
The double-winged augur design allows the HV to do double the work of a single augur juicer, and its pulp discharge control lever allows for optimal pressure to be applied to different types of ingredients.
This model features the most preferred double winged ogre with rotation of 43rpm.
Despite the slow rotation speed, this juicer performed exceptionally well and juiced the same produce without clogging or jamming when we compared it to other juicers on our site.
We found the double edged auger to be exceptionally well designed and squeezed more juice and left the pulp exceptionally dry.
Chamber of the Classic Series
- Made of a BPA-free Tritan plastic, the 500-milliliter chamber of the Classic Series now has a significantly larger capacity.
- Fine Strainer
- The fine strainer keeps the liquid and solid components of the juice completely separated inside the juicer, making it possible for the user to produce pulp-free juices. Made of highly durable stainless steel and PEI plastic, the fine strainer has been designed to withstand the high pressures produced by the auger.
- Spinning Brushes
- With the addition of more spinning brushes, the Classic Series now features four brushes that operate simultaneously to keep the solid and liquid components of the juice thoroughly mixed inside the strainer and chamber, ensuring the smooth discharge of juice from the machine.
One of the benefits of this juicer is the adjustable control lever for the pulp. By simply adjusting it, you can achieve different results, depending on what you are aiming to achieve. The lever allows to adjust the amount off pressure inside the juicing chamber to accomote various fruits and vegetables
- Slow 43 RPM motor with quiet operation
- Efficient double winged augur
- Semi-transparent hopper
- Appealing and durable body design
- Pulp discharge control lever
- Included accessories: 1 Pulp Collection Container, 1 Juice Collection Container & 1 Cleaning Brush
- Easy to clean
- Simple to assemble
- BPA free materials
Attractive Modern Look
The HV may be suited to a tighter budget, but it isn’t styled to give that impression. In fact, it’s quite the opposite, and it has a very strong design that is widely appealing yet remains durable against any damage.
2nd Generation Components
This juicer comes armed with Hurom’s 2nd Generation juicing technology to provide clean and efficient juicing performance. Despite not being the best offering by Hurom, the 2nd Generation parts handle themselves well, and the doubled winged augur is able to extract plenty of juice at its steady 43 RPM. Furthermore, the pulp discharge lever allows fine control over the HV for different ingredients, allowing the user to consistently get the most from their ingredients.
- Colours: Red & Silver
- Dimensions LxWxH (mm): 223 x 227 x 403
- RPM: 43
- Power (Watts): 150
- Weight (kg): 5.1
- Warranty: 10 Years (Motor) 5 Years (Parts)