Designed in California by Mont Alpi, we are pleased to introduce to the UK this amazing outdoor pizza oven which heats up to 200 degrees in under 3 minutes.
Using a standard gas regulator ( comes included) and fully assembled ( you only need to attache the legs and the chimney- It took us 1 minute !) you are ready in no time to start making delicious roast without having to wait ages for you kitchen oven to heat up.
The supplied stone heats up also in no time, allowing you to make delicious stone baked pizza with a base that is full baked regardless how thick or thin you prefer.
The curved dome, allows for heat to circulate for even heat distribution.
This pizza oven by Mont Alpi is vey easy to look after. it is rain proof, so it can stay on your counter outside ready to be put in action any time you choose.
Use it in the winter to roast delicious chestnuts, or roast potatoes, make delicious roast chicken with crispy skin, or as an extra space when you need that little more help in the kitchen.
We used it also to make a delicious roast rack of lamb with vegetables, which was absolutely delicious and moist and cooked in 45 minutes.
The stay cool handle is very well designed and sturdy .
In our opinion, this is a product that promotes healthy living. You can choose to make your own pizza, using ingredients that you select, and become a master pizza maker with Mont Alpi
- Preheat your oven getting it to the desired temperature using the control knob and temperature gauge (400f)
- • Place the meat or chicken in a baking tray with a grill between the meat and a baking tray. This prevents the meat sticking to the tray.
- • Place the baking tray in the middle oven and close the door. The oven produces very high heat so start with low heat and build up to what you require. Check the roast from time to time but try not open the oven to often when cooking, it reduces the temperature.
- • If the meat looks like it is overcooking on the outside you can cover it with foil. Remove the foil just before the end of the cooking time to crisp and brown the outside.
- • To cook ribs use the same cooking method as above. However make sure to use rib racks. This allows all round even cooking.
- Stainless Steel
- “U” shaped S/Steel burner
- 12,000 BTU
- Oven like performance in 5 Minutes (620 F)
- Perfect for Pizza
- 12″ Pizza design
- Great for roasting (Whole chickens and larger meats)
- Removable front door
- Accurate temperature gauge
- Removable Floor Pan
- Pull out fat tray
- Dishwasher friendly cleaning
- Stainless steel cooking grid
- 12″ Chef style Pizza stone.
- Net weight 30 lb
- Easy start up ignition