TERMS AND CONDITIONS www.coldpressjuicers.co.uk
The term ‘Kuvings UK’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website trading under www.ColdPressJuicers.co.uk
Kuvings UK and cold press juicers.co.uk are the trading name of Green Livings Trading Limited
Tel No : 0800 3213671 or 02086162080
email: [email protected]
Our trading address: 61 Station Road, Winchmore Hill, London N21 3NB
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We aim to despatch your order within 2-3 working days , using courier standard service, next day between 9:00-6:00pm.
Please note that for international orders, additional shipping charges will be calculated and advised on an order by order basis and you will be notified prior to despatch- if the cost of international shipping is too high, you can request a refund and cancellation of your order, which will be done within 24 hours of receiving your cancellation request.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY CHARGES
For small parcels including accessories:
France, Italy, Germany, Denmark, Poland, Czech Republic, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Sweden, Norway – an additional charge of £ 7.95 will be required
Middle East £10.95
For large parcels-
France, Italy, Germany, Denmark, Poland, Czech Republic, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Sweden, Norway – an additional charge of £ 20.00 will be required
Middle East £45.00
Service will be offered with Fedex international-
International Warranty- Please note that our products are offered with international warranty however the cost of shipping ( both ways) will need to be covered by yourself.
For products purchased in stores, it is the absolute discretion of Cold Press Juicers to request that a customer is referred back to the original place of purchase for any warranty claims or queries.
All goods must be paid for prior to despatch, Payment can be made using credit or debit cards, via our secure site, or by calling us on 0800 3213671. Please note that your card will be debited once goods are ordered. MyKuvings is a trading name of Green Livings N21 and this will be reflected in the entry on your credit card statement.
COUPONS AND SPECIAL OFFERS
Cold Press Juicers retails their products at selected department stores. Our coupons are not valid when the products are bought in conjunction with another offers that retailers are promoting.
CANCELLATION RIGHTS & RETURNS POLICY
We have aimed to show the highest quality images of products to give you the best possible reflection of the item your are purchasing. We also offer you an advice service, if you are in doubt which product is more suitable for your need. our product advise line is available from 9:00 until 5:00 pm Monday – Friday. Or you can contact us by email
Our showroom is open Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm Monday to Friday should you wish to visit us for a live product demonstration
Our contact telephone: 0800 3213671 or 0208 61602080
If you are not satisfied with the goods you have purchased for any reason, you may return them within 14 days from receipt of your order. All goods must be returned in their original packaging and in an unused as new condition, We will refund the full cost of the product purchased, however any postage incurred will not be refunded. Our Returns Policy is applicable only within the UK and Ireland
All products are checked thoroughly prior to despatch to ensure that they are neither damaged or faulty. Damage can sometime occur in transit although every precaution is taken to ensure that products are packed securely. Should you receive your package in a damaged state it is essential that you contact us within 5 working days to arrange an exchange.
When you place an order and fill in your sensitive information i.e.. name, address and credit card details we utilise industry standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layers) technology in order to encrypt your credit card details. Information passed between your computer and our web site cannot be read in the event it is intercepted by a third party someone.
Your data will be collected in order to validate your address for order processing only.
The collection and handling of any personal information are conducted on this site in accordance with local laws. You can request a copy of your information held on this site by emailing us your request.
Your information will not be passed or sold to any 3rd party.